Junior UX/UI Designer
We’re currently going through a period of tremendous growth and need a Junior UX/UI Designer to join our talented creative team.
The role is to:
- Work closely with our global tech team to create excellent user experiences across websites, email design, presentation slides, digital and
- Provide tasteful typography and photography within brand guidelines
- Implement and iterate on UX designs & flows, creating wireframes and UX mockups and prototypes
You will have:
- A design degree with strong understanding of UX practices
- Strong design skills, both offline and online
- Software skills: Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote/Google Slides/Powerpoint. Invision and After Effects are a huge plus
- A natural interest in the tech world, passion about creating user experiences with great typography skills and natural curiosity
We offer a friendly and collaborative working environment. If this sounds like you, please email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
Our input’s always the same. We’re curious, we ask questions, we think independently. It’s our output that’s always different.