Mid to Senior Developer
We need a Mid to Senior Developer to join our talented technical team starting on a contract basis as soon as possible.
The role reports directly to the Head of Digital Solutions and requires someone with strong problem solving skills. You will lead from the front in a coding capacity and be comfortable working with creative teams and producers.
The role is responsible for:
- Developing of front-end user experience design and solution architecture
- Full stack web development integrating back-end technologies – end to end coding and design from conception to deployment
- Working with internal team members to develop ideas
- Building client-facing prototypes for digital concepts
- Web servers management and set up
- Using browser tools to debug and troubleshoot front end issues
You will need Skills and Experience with the following:
CMS/Frameworks: WordPress (must), Drupal (must), Laravel
CSS Frameworks: Bootstrap
Preprocessors / Package Managers: Gulp/Grunt, NPM, SASS, SCSS, LESS, Servers, Linux
Database: MySQL/MSSql, Data Structures: XML, JSON, CSV
Digital Marketing Services: Salesforce Marketing Cloud / ExactTarget, Campaign Monitor, Pardot, Marketo – general knowledge creating and testing EDM’s
APIs: Custom REST API, WP JSON API – nice to have
Operating systems used for Development: Mac OS X, Linux
Version control and related platforms: GIT, GitHub
You will also need:
- Experience working in either digital or integrated agency and love a can-do culture and team environment
- AWS EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Cloudfront, RDS, Responsive Emails
- 4 years experience with PHP and LAMP
- Working with collaborative tools such as JIRA, Confluence, GIT, Invision
- Great problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, be passionate, flexible and have a commitment to deadlines
This position also has the opportunity to go permanent.
If this sounds like you, please email your cover letter, CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Designers x 2
But you’re not just that. You’re curious.
And you want to learn.
Just like Apparent.
We’re a leading customer engagement agency based in Redfern, looking for two new junior designers who want an amazing opportunity to work within a highly talented creative team on some of the world’s leading brands.
You’ll get the opportunity to collaborate with dynamic designers, art directors, a videographer and writers to deliver award-winning global campaigns. The working environment is fun, social and engaging, in a warehouse-style office space that is full of natural light.
The roles are to:
- Work within a larger creative team to help conceive and deliver great ideas
- Create beautifully executed designs working across social media, print, direct mail, websites, email design and presentations for a variety of exciting brands
- Deliver typography and layouts within brand guidelines
- Create infographics and flow charts across a range of brands
- Have a natural interest in social media, design, tech and innovation
You will have:
- Strong design skills, both offline and online with relevant tertiary-level qualifications
- Great typography skills and an innate ability to know what looks good
- Software skills: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote/Google Slides/Powerpoint. Sketch, Invision and After Effects are a huge plus
- A passion for learning and an awesome portfolio from uni and/or freelance roles
- Be efficient with good time management
- Strong attention to detail and hunger to push creative boundaries
If this sounds like you, please email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com
Account Director – Integrated
But you’re also a People Person.
And a Forward Thinker.
And a Customer Champion.
Just like everyone at Apparent.
We’ve enjoyed phenomenal and exciting business growth over the past 18 months, and we’re looking for a talented individual who can work with us on an increasingly important area of our global tech clients’ business.
We plan and create integrated marketing campaigns across all channels of customer engagement and need an integrated Account Director to join the team.
The role is to:
- Manage client relationships, lead delivery and scope projects with multi-channel and location requirements.
- Motivate and nurture a high-performing account service, production and creative team to deliver proposals and projects.
- Manage financials including client profitability, forecasting and growth.
You will need:
- At least 5-6 years agency account management experience with a focus on integrated marketing and communications in the B2B space.
- An understanding of how to use digital and direct channels to drive content engagement.
- Excellent people management skills, both internal and across a diverse client base.
- The ability to identify growth opportunities to enhance both the agency and client’s business.
We encourage an entrepreneurial mindset where we drive innovation and continuous improvement, and we always show tremendous pride in our work.
It’s an incredible opportunity to contribute to the shape of our agency, manage a high performing team and put yourself and the agency on the map. All in a family friendly and collaborative working environment.
If this sounds like you, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org